Candy Crush Saga was originally created as a facebook app in 2012. It got so popular on facebook that the developer (King) launched it for smartphones later in November of 2012. It’s popularity only kept increasing and in the March of 2013 it surpassed Farm Ville (by Zynga) as the most popular facebook app being played across the world. There were an average of 45.6 million monthly users playing Candy Crush Saga for PC using facebook. To cash the popularity of the game, Candy Crush Saga was also introduced for Android and iOS based smartphones. However, King never launched Candy Crush Saga for PC and thus they missed a large number of audience that could have increased the popularity of the game. Anyways, not to worry as we bring you the tutorial to Download Candy Crush Saga on your computer, be it Windows or Mac. It will be based on our previous findings on games such as WhatsApp for PC and Instagram for PC.
Candy Crush Saga Game Play
Candy crush saga is not a new game or even a new concept. It is based on the popular match three of the same kind principal similar to what BeJeweled did for so many years. The only new things here is that every level has a different shape for the game board. The largest board is in some levels reaches a size of 9 rows by 9 columns but not more than that. There are candies in each level as you would expect, and some levels even contain obstacles to make the game play challenging and intellectually stimulating. The idea is similar to Bejeweled where you swap positions of two candies in one move to align more than 2 candies of the same color, which eventually will disappear and thus you will get points for each such disappearing.
You are given a preset number of moves and you need to finish the goal/mission/objective of a level before you run out of moves. There are 6 different types of candies viz Red (Jelly Bean), Orange (Lozenge), Yellow (Lemon Drop), Green (Square), Blue (Lollipop Head), and Purple (Cluster). Assuming that you are already familiar with the game we will jump to the tutorial to download it on a PC.
Download Candy Crush Saga for PC (Tutorial)
- The tutorial is not much different than what we did for other Android based games such as fruit ninja for pc. We will list the steps and request you to follow them in order to get Candy Crush Saga for PC.
- Download an advanced android simulator from their site by clicking here.
- Once you have downloaded the emulator, install it and then run it. It will take decent amount of time to install and run it so be patient. If you run into any issue you should check out our post on common Bluestacks installation errors.
- Once you are on the home screen of Bluestacks, you need to click on the search icon and type “Candy Crush Saga Free”, it will search various app stores for this game and bring you a set of results with those app stores that have a version of Candy Crush Saga.
- Click on your favorite store, if you have a preference. If you do not prefer any particular store, just click on any one of them.
- It will start downloading Candy Crush Saga for PC, and eventually after the download the installation will begin immediately.
- Once you get the message that the download has finished, you can then go to the home screen and click on Candy Crush Saga from your PC and start playing it without any much ado.
If you are having problem at any step, remember that we answer to the comments regularly. If the issue is with Bluestacks, make sure you have read our post linked above in step 3 of this Candy Crush Saga for PC tutorial. If it is something else, just leave a comment with exactly where you are having the problem and we will take care of it for you.