Our Viber for PC tutorials have been taken up nicely by you guys and as a result we have more than 100,000 views on our Youtube channel for only Viber for PC tutorial videos. A common issue that you have complained was that you are not able to get sound working in Viber for PC. There are some good workarounds for this problem including the ones suggested by fans of viber for pc. However, what we are going to introduce today is a method where Viber works on a windows 8 PC without any need for workarounds. You can straight away download Viber and use it to send free international text messages as well as to make free phone calls to other Viber users.
Viber for PC using windows 8 operating system
In order to do this tutorial we had to get our hands on a Windows 8 machine. Luckily, we have a friend who has recently upgraded to Microsoft Windows 8 operating system. We begged for his laptop and we tried various things. Getting Viber installed and working on a Windows 8 PC was the easiest of all. Within first 5 minutes, we had everything downloaded, installed, and working. Then we uninstalled Viber and created a video tutorial to show you guys how you can get Viber for your Windows 8 machine.
Here is the video tutorial, you can also watch it on Youtube. Please do not forget to like it if you think this video helped you in some ways.
Walk through of the steps to get Viber on Windows 8
Although, you can watch the video and follow the steps to get Viber on your Windows 8 machine, you might find it useful to have a text based list of instructions. Mostly, because we cannot add links to download various stuff on Youtube and also because some of our readers have slower speed to download Video. Anyways, here is a list of steps to get Viber on windows 8.
- First and most important step is to download the PC Backup software. Make sure you do this as otherwise if your system does not recognize Viber it will be a pain to get it working later on. Download it from here[facebook]
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator from this direct link.
- Install Bluestacks on your windows 8 PC.
- Search for Viber on your Bluestacks.
- Install Viber and set it up.
- Try making a phone call through Viber and most probably it will be working.
- Also, try sending a text message to a friend of yours and see if it is working.
- If everything is working, you can start using Viber on your PC now. Don’t forget to thank us though[Google].
If you, however, run into an issue just leave a comment and we will help you with whatever is troubling you.