Viber for PCย is continuously searching for various methods for you to install Viber on your PC. You must have tried our last method on downloading Viber for PC within 5 minutes. Some of the readers complained that this method did not work for them and Viber app crashed for them. Some of the readers told us they were able to getย Viber for PC working once they installed My PC Backup software on their PC. We have found the answer to all question with this latest method to get Viber for PC. What we will suggest is that in order to get Viber for PC it is inevitable that you first download My PC Backup just in case.
Now that you have installed My PC Backup software, you can follow our tutorial to download and install Viber on your PC. Watch this video to see the step by step tutorial and follow the instructions written below the video to get started with downloading and installing Viber for PC.
This method of getting Viber for PC works with all windows based laptops, desktop PCs, and even tablets. You gotta tweet thistweet
Step by step tutorial on getting Viber on your PC
As you can see, we put up a lot of hard work to create videos, posts, and even doing the research in helping you get Viber for PC, please spread the word about our website by clicking one of the buttons below.
- Download Bluestacks from here — Bluestacks is the advanced android emulator — and install it.
- Search for Viber on Bluestacks
- Double click on the Viber sign
- let it download and install
- Once it is listed on the top, double click on it to open it.
- Now, let Viber setup itself on your PC
- Enter your phone number when prompted
- You will receive a SMS/text message that will contain a code so that you can confirm the ownership of that number.
- We did not receive any such SMS. The alternative is to click on the link under the SMS option.
- You will receive a call where they will give you your code to use.
- You can hit back and enter this code in the box.
- It will ask you if you want to add your contacts on your phone to Viber. Since you do not have any contacts as of now, just say no. You can also say yes if you want to add contacts to bluestacks later.
- All your contacts, those who have your number saved in their contacts’ list, will receive a notification that you have joined Viber.
- Those contacts will also be added to your contacts list automatically.
- You can now enjoy your Viber for PC. You should share it[plusone]
We have tried this method of getting Viber on a PC, on a number of PCs with different operating systems and it seems to work just fine. If you cannot get Viber for PC working on your windows PC, let us know by posting a comment and we will help you with it. Hopefully this method will work flawlessly for you.
Disclaimer: The video was created by http://www.freecallshub.com team. We have their permission to use their video in this post.