angry birds is a revolutionary app, which has topped the charts of popular apps for smartphones and other devices, for a very long time.Angry Birds is created by Finnish company called Rovio Entertainment. It was first released to tap the success of Apple app store due to amazing iPhone that Apple created. The app costs $4.99 today and over 12 million copies have been sold only from the app store. Not to mention the game is also there on Android marketplace. There is also a paid version of Angry birds for PC which retails for $4.95 too, you can buy it here if you feel like spending that much money to support Rovio. Alternatively, you can watch our tutorial posted below to get yourself Angry birds for PC for FREE. No, literally, you won’t be paying a single dime. After the success of mobile apps such as WhatsApp for PC, Instagram for PC, Ruzzle for PC etc., we are now moving to one of the most popular apps. Today, we are going to teach you how to download Angry Birds for PC.
Angry Birds for PC Tutorial
- In order to get Angry birds on your computer or laptop you first need to install my pc backup.
- Once you have installed the above software you need to install Bluestacks. You can download it here. Remember this process will also help you install other similar apps for PCs such as fruit ninja for PC or temple run for pc.
- Install Bluestacks and click on the search icon on the top right corner of the window. Bluestacks will take long time to load especially the first time so please be patient.
- Search for Angry birds and when the search results come click on any one. There are different versions so if you do not want the basic version, you can try the other ones.
- Select the app from one of the stores that are shown to you when you click on the search result. There is no difference in the app, it is just that you have the option to pick the one you like the most or going by the lesser of two evil proverb, the one you hate the least.
- The underlying app is not going to change so do not worry about this choice much.
- Click on Install the app and let it download on your emulator. Once it has been downloaded (29 MB) and installed you can click on the home button on Bluestacks.
- The app Angry birds should be listed there – usually on the top as it start with A and alphabetically arranged it comes usually first.
- Click on the app and see if it works for you. It should work as it did for me in the first trial. If it does not please uninstall everything and follow the steps in order. If you screw up the order you might not be able to get the same behavior as I did.
Don’t forget to share this post on your social network. Watch the video tutorial below to see the steps in action, you can in fact follow the first step and then continue with the tutorial.