If you people are not running a authentic version of Windows operating system or if your license of operating version period has expired then you must be experiencing or facing an issue of that ‘This copy of Windows is not genuine error, is that right?. Don’t worry today we are here for all those people who face such kind of error message.
Well, today we have came here with a simple tutorial on how to fix Windows 7 not genuine error in few simple steps. For this you do not need to have any additional software to do so but, you have to take a little help of command prompt of Windows operating system.
Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error
In order to fix Windows 7 not genuine error problem you have to follow the steps mentioned below as it is. Remember that don’t skip any step and follow entire process step by step, otherwise your motive for which you are following the process will not be achieved. Also keep in mind that, we are not going to include any software in order to fix Windows 7 not genuine error. Not taking much of your time let us start the process of solving genuine error in Windows step by step;
- In the first step you have to start your personal computer and click on start button.
- After that make the use of search tool in Windows of start button over there and search for ‘cmd’ option.
- Next you need to right click on the ‘cmd’ in search result and choose option ‘Run as administrator’.
- In the next step you have to type ‘SLMGR –REARM’ and hit enter. Remember that type the words as shown as it is otherwise method will not work properly.
- Now a popup will appear as Windows Script Host that will notify that you have successfully completed that command and after that you have to restart your system.
- At last follow previous command of restarting your PC.
See if you face the problem again and again then, you are suppose to follow the process step by step as mentioned below;
- In this process you need to move into your control panel of the computer and then move on into the Windows Update section. Alternatively you can also move on to the ‘Uninstall a program’ tool.
- In the next step you are suppose to click on ‘View installed updates’ and wait for all updates to get listed on your screen.
- After that you have to find out update with name ‘KB971033’ and uninstall it from your personal Windows.
- Finally in the last you will be informed to Restart your PC or just do it by yourself.
We hope that process discussed by us in the post will help you to solve fix Windows 7 not genuine error. Give us your valuable comments and feedback for the process discussed by us. You can also share your personal experience to fix Windows 7 not genuine error with the help of our process. Have fun and enjoy the day for best :) :)