Since our android games on PC tutorials are liked by our readers, we have decided to extend our apps to a few more games beside the temple run for PC. In this tutorial we are going to talk about how to get fruit ninja for PC. Fruit Ninja is a popular video game originally created for iPod touch and iPhone devices. It is a product of HalfBrick Studios, a video game developer based out of Queensland, Australia. Fruit Ninja was released in April 21, 2010 for iDevices and then by September of the same year, it was pushed for Android devices as well. In 2010 it was also released for Windows Phones. Today, it is available for a lot of platforms including iDevices, Windows Phones, Symbian, Bada, Window (XP, 7, 8), XBox 360 and as a Flash player game. However, it is not supported on Mac laptops. In this tutorial we will show you how to run Fruit Ninja on Mac. We will be using the FREE version of this game to get Fruit Ninja for PC and Mac.
Fruit Ninja for PC Download Tutorial
Here is the summary of the steps as well as the links required to download Fruit Ninja for PC.
- The first step is to download Android emulator
- Install the emulator on your Mac or PC. Remember that if you are downloading it on a Windows 8 machine, you could alternatively get a version of Fruit Ninja on your Windows 8 PC by paying $4.99 and run it natively. If not move to step 3.
- Download PC Bakup software if you haven’t already downloaded it. This will make sure you have everything you need even if something goes wrong.
- Open Bluestacks Android emulator and open the Twitter App.
- Click on the Sign Up button in the botton left corner when the Twitter app opens.
- Click on any one of the two links on the sign up page and open the linked page in a browser.
- Go to http://www.appforpcs.com (this site) and open this page.
When on this page, copy the code 0blLPgIi and go to this link. Enter the code at the page and follow the instructions to download Fruit Ninja for PC apk.We have made it easier for you now, download it from here. If you are tech savvy you can avoid this whole process by downloading the Fruit Ninja game on your Android (for free) and then extracting the APK from your phone. We do not want to publish the details of that on App for PCs, but you can find more information by using Google or there is a good discussion about this at stack overflow.
- Install the APK and you will have Fruit Ninja working on your PC.